Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Earth Day goodies continue : )

Meet our 2nd winner, Heather Wilson


As a professional Makeup Artist in the Phoenix market, the majority of my clientelle is brides and photo shoots. In the last year, I have gotten more and more requests for "green" products. Having severe allergies myself, I have spent the last 2 years putting together products for my clients and my brides, that are made especially for extremely sensitive skins. These products are usually fragrance free, mineral oil free, vegan, and in "green" containers or products that are in refillable containers. It is amazing how durable, and long wearing these products can be- and still give you that healthy glow on your wedding day.


Heather Wilson

Make- Up by Heather Wilson

www.makeupbyheatherwilson.com

602-750-2379

No comments:

Post a Comment