Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fashionable Bridal Drink


Ok, I put bridal in there so brides would read it, but now that I have your attention. Dirty Blonde Cocktails is one of our latest vendors to be included in our many list of fabulous vendors. Just imagine sitting by the runway during the first ever Arizona Bridal Week looking at the wonderful exciting new line from local and national bridal gown designers, sipping on some Dirty Blonde (if you are of drinking age of course) and thinking what else could a girl ask for.

Well, maybe that's what I'll be doing. Actually, I'll probably need a whole 10 cases of it before I can get to sit down. These runway shows are so fun to look at, but you can't imagine the time and effort to produce a line and then produce the runway show.

But that's what we want to do for our brides during September 26th - October 3rd is to put forth the effort to show them a good time. For now, since we have to wait a cruel 6 months away to experience 8 days of pure bridal runway bliss, check out our newest vendor Dirty Blonde Cocktails. You know you want taste some yummy alcohol now that I mentioned it. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment